Linking up with Running with Spoons again! I love these posts.
1. First things first, this baby carrot:
My coworkers and I had a good laugh at that one yesterday during lunch break. I’m glad we share the same immature humor. (you bet your bottom I saved that thing)
2. So I bought some Arctic Zero since I heard so much buzz about it and how it tastes great and is only 150 calories per pint. Well, it tastes like someone tried to make a chocolate snow cone. It’s not good, folks. No wonder it’s only 150 calories, it’s mostly water! Luckily, I was catching up on Paige’s blog and she mentioned using it for smoothies, so I’ll be trying that.
3. On a more boring note, I’ve decided to cancel my cable and switch to a service that’s just internet. It should save me around $100 bucks a month, and hopefully I can save enough for a new iMac since my 7 year old macbook should be curated to a museum.
4. We still have our Christmas tree up. I should probably mention that it’s on our front porch since we couldn’t fit it in the apartment…but that’s probably worse because it’s there for all to see. It will probably stay there until the temperature reaches above 60.
5. Seriously though, that carrot.
Tell me what you’re thinking!