Linking up with Running with Spoons today! Just a few random thoughts runnin’ around up there in the old noggin.
1. I actually forgot how old I am this morning. I was listening to Blink 182 in the shower and for a good solid minute, I couldn’t for the life of me remember if I was 25 or 26. Good thing I’m 25.
2. The other day I realized I don’t like coffee anymore. I think I was just tricking myself into liking it because everyone else is so coffee obsessed…but then again, they probably use cream and sugar which of course makes it taste good! I’d just rather not drink my calories, and tea is better than black coffee.
3. I got SO excited about Tina’s pregnancy announcement this morning over at Carrots ‘n’ Cake. Like, excited for her as if we were close friends. Then I realized we’ve never met and she probably has no idea who I am. Blogging is weird.
4. Speaking of blogging, I had some really good ideas for this holiday season. Too bad my Nikon decided to shit the bed last weekend, when I was about to photograph those really good ideas. Prepare to see a holiday related post tomorrow with crappy iphone images.
5. I’m really excited to make dinner tonight because DK won’t be home so that means I can cook whatever I want!! I use these opportunities to make things I love that he won’t eat…like this recipe.
6. On another food-related note, I’ve tried two different kinds of Quest bars and I still don’t get what all the fuss is about. I just can’t get into them! They are quite filling, but I prefer my own homemade protein bars for a sweet snack.
7. Oh hey, it’s Throwback Thursday! So I will leave you with this….me, circa 2002, on my way to the 8th grade semi-formal. Check out my sweet rhinestone tat. Jealous?