Going strong with DietBet so my eats are still very healthy at this point! I weighed in this weekend and realized I’m already halfway to my goal, which just goes to show what a cutting out processed foods and dessert can do! For today’s WIAW, I recorded my eats from Sunday instead of a weekday since it’s usually a lot different.
- 6:30 AM // half a banana
- 8:30AM // other half of the banana, white omelette with sunburst tomatoes, green onions, and a touch of grated parmesan.
- 10:20AM // healthy chicken salad
- 11:00PM // small apple (forgot to photograph)
- 1:00PM // green juice! Kale, cucumber, lemon, green apple, and some minced ginger…very filling
- 3:30PM // headed to visit DK’s parents so I packed some trail mix to eat in the car
- 4:00PM // on the way we stopped at Starbucks and I got a black tea with a sprinkle of raw sugar
- 6:30PM // stuffed pesto chicken with asparagus and tricolor quinoa, I ate less than half this chicken and saved the rest for monday’s lunch
Drank buckets of water as usual throughout the day too.
What was the best thing you ate today?