I keep seeing this survey out there on the bloggersphere so I decided to give it a go. Hey, why not?
1. What did you eat for breakfast?
Protein Pancakes, going on ten days now and still not sick of them!
2. How much water do you drink a day?
Let’s see…I drink about a cup before the gym, then another mixed with protein after, then a whole nalgene container during the day at work, and another glass during dinner. Soooo…that much.
3. What is your current favorite workout?
Right now I’m enjoying my Livefit program more than any other workout I’ve done!
4. How many calories do you eat a day?
Not sure, but to give you some perspective I ate 600 calories before 9:00am yesterday.
5. What are your favorite healthy snacks?
A spoonful of peanut or almond butter, hardboiled eggs, peppers & hummus, almonds, larabars, grapes, apples, watermelon, it just goes on.
6. What do you usually eat for lunch?
I eat salads in the summer, and in the winter I bring soup or leftovers.
7. What is your favorite body part to strength train?
Legs! I don’t know if it’s related to the fact that I don’t do cardio when I do legs, but I sure love leg day.
8. What is your least favorite body part to strength train?
Triceps or abs. Ouch.
9. What are your “bad” food cravings?
Cookies. Chocolate. Cake. Brownies. Ice cream. All of it.
10. Do you take vitamins or supplements?
I take a women’s vitamin that has calcium and vitamin D, and I take a protein shake after workouts.
11. How often do you eat out?
We try to limit it to once a week, but usually birthdays and holidays happen and next thing you know we’ve eaten every meal out during the weekend.
12. Do you eat fast food?
In emergencies I’ll grab a feta wrap at Starbucks, but I stay away from the burger joints, Dunks, and even “healthy fast food” like Panera.
13. Who is your biggest supporter?
My best friend Steph and I have similar interests when it comes to food & fitness. If one of us is having a rough time, we’ll text the other for some words of encouragement.
14. Do you have a gym membership?
As of last month, I sure do!
15. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
It varies, but I usually get my 8 hours
16. Do you have a “cheat”day?
No, because I “cheat” just about everyday. I try not to think of it as cheating, because I’m not committing a crime…I just want a cookie, gimme a break!
17. Do you drink alcohol?
Yup. I have a small glass of red wine on Tuesday night’s at my pottery class, and sometimes on weekends I’ll indulge in a martini or two (or six depending on the occasion).
18. Do you have a workout buddy?
No, I go solo.
19. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to a healthy lifestyle?
I’ve accepted my body and feel confident. Yes I went down a few pant sizes, but I just feel so much better now. Knowing I’m being healthy and making good choices makes me feel successful in life.
20. What was the last healthy thing you did?
I drank a cup of yogi green tea.
There you have it. I’d love to hear some of your survey answers, please comment!